Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between St Edmundsbury Cathedral and yourself.
Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes in the UK and there are no surcharges. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets or goods.
For overseas orders, payment of customs and other local taxes is the purchaser's responsibility. We are not responsible for any tax due outside the UK.
Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
General conditions for ticket sales
St Edmundsbury Cathedral reserves the right to refuse participation in a tour or admission to an event or performance.
Cancellations and Refunds for Tickets
- Refunds for events are not normally given and are absolutely at the discretion of St Edmundsbury Cathedral.
- If an event or tour has to be interrupted or abandoned no refunds will be made if more than half has taken place.
- Tower Tours take place subject to weather conditions. Please check on our website before setting out. In the event of a cancellation you will be offered a place on an alternative tour or a refund. Any refund is strictly limited to the amount paid for the ticket.
Online Booking of Tickets
- Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold.
- Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
- Please bring along your booking reference number and/or email print out.
- Prices are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change without notification.
Terms & Conditions for purchase of goods
All sales are final, goods are not sent on approval. Unapproved returns will not be accepted. The goods remain the property of St Edmundsbury Cathedral Enterprises Limited until they are paid for in full.
Tax Charges / VAT
20% VAT is included on all orders in the price shown.
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encoded and processed via Secure Server Technology.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange any defective item. Any such defective item should be returned (with the packaging supplied) within 14 days of purchase.
We will not pass on your information to any other company except for payment. We would like to keep a record of your contact details so that we can send you information on new releases or concerts that may be of interest to you. Please let us know at time of purchase if you would like to hear from us.